Maxis Match Step Ladder Shelves


Background
:
The stepladder from the backyard pack is nice and all but I’d appreciate it if there was a version without all the clutter on, that way you could add your own clutter instead 😅 I took care of the issue. Details & Info: This is 100% Maxis Match since I simply just removed the items atop the ladder and then proceeded to edit a few things to make it look more seamless (such as removing the leftover shadows from the pre-existing items.) Since this is a Maxis match item based off of a pre-existing item; I did of course include every single swatch that came with the source item. So if you happen to already have the Backyard pack then they’d be completely matching. Oh, and I added slots to the ladder so that you’re actually able to put objects on top of it! Requirements: None. Note(s): If you’re more into alpha CC furniture, I have another alpha recolor of this ladder here.

Download for free here: (Mega) (ad)

Comments

Popular Posts